Blowing machine e-Blow 5L
Blowing machine with capacity up to 8000 bottles/h, dedicated for production of PET/PP packages with volume in the range 0,2-3 ltr. Standard equipment includes:
- modern plasticizing system ECO-HEAT developed by Enca Technology,
- an air recuperation system to help to reduce the costs of this medium,
- central lubrication with system operation control,
- the system of closing system compensation, which significantly improves the quality of produced packages,
- remote access – online via a web browser also possible on mobile devices.
The machine has a linear bottle outlet, which makes it possible to feed oriented packages directly onto an air or plate conveyor.
- Automatic machine for PET package production in the 0.25-3.0 Ltr. range.
- Central lubrication system.
- Quick and simple mould exchange system.
- Blow air pressure – 25-38 bar.
- Transport of ready bottle – by the neck.
- Leaky bottle identification system.
- Regulated speed of preform pre-stretch.
- Automatic preform feeding and orientation system.
- Modern plasticizing system, ensures low energy consumption ,,ECO-Heat’’.
- Main functional movements of the machine based on servo drives.
- Compensation system on the closing unit.
- Compressed air recovery system ,,AIR-Recuperation’’.
- Transport of preforms during bottle production – by the neck.
- Transport chain with preform rotation around the axis.
- Linear outfeed module for transfer of an oriented bottle to the filling line.
- System for independent adjustment of each row of lamps to optimize the plasticization of the preforms.
- Software that monitors the condition of the machine and related equipment in order to optimize the production.
- The software includes the so-called function „Ad-hoc Service”, which enables remote removal of minor faults.
- Touch screen control system for easy operation by the operator.
|Blowing pressure||Low pressure - 10 bar
High pressure - 35 bar
|Bottle volume||0,25 ÷ 3 L|
|Max. bottle Height||380 mm|
|Max. Bottle neck Diameter||42 mm|
|Max. Bottle Diameter||115 mm|
|Capacity*||500 ml – 8 000 bottles/h
1000 ml – 7 500 bottles/h
1500 ml – 6 500 bottles/h
3000 ml – 4 000 bottles/h
|Plasticizing units (modules)||3 pcs|
|TOTAL INSTALLed POWER||90 kW - 400V,
(3P + PE), 50 Hz,
|Air consumption (10 bar )* bottle 1l||2,0 m3N/min|
|Air consumption (35 bar)* Bottle 1L||5,7 m3N/min|
|Number of closing units||1 pc|
|Number of mould cavities||5|
|Control voltage||24 V DC|
w. 1900 mm
h. 2 200 mm
weight: 5 500 kg
|Machine with preform feeder|
|l. 6 200 mm
w. 3 300 mm
h. 3 100 mm
weight: 6 200 kg
*(depending on the size, weight and shape of the preform and bottle)
Modern plasticizing system ,,ECO-Heat’’.
Low electricity consumption thanks to the use of specialized heating systems dedicated to PET material based on technology,,ECO-Heat’’:
- Reduction of the required oven power by 15-25%
- High performance in small dimensions
- Reliability and durability of lamps
- Precision and full control over the process of plasticizing the preforms
- Average power consumption for plasticizing preforms for production of 1.5 L package is about 5.65 kW/1000 bottles
Air recovery ,,AIR-Recuperation’’
Low air consumption thanks to recuperation system
AIR Recuperation realized by optimization of pneumatic processes with the use of special valves.
- less air necessary for machine operation
- possibility of using a smaller and cheaper compressor
- extension of compressor service intervals
- lower energy consumption
- quieter machine operation, meeting more stringent standards
The machine is equipped with a central lubrication system, which enables quick and precise application of the right amount of grease. The system works automatically.
Quick and simple mould exchange system
The machine is equipped with a roller table allowing for easy removal and insertion of the mould into the closing unit, this facilitates the assembly and disassembly of moulds.
The stretching system is driven by a servo drive which ensures its fast and precise operation. The air blow, both preblow and main blow, is carried out by specially designed solenoid valves of a Swiss company
The operation of the closing unit is based on a crank and knee system, which is driven by a servo drive. The mould opening and closing cycle is controlled by a PLC unit and is synchronised with the movement of the manipulator and the blow and stretch system.